The Inspired Mom Series


"The most important job in the world isn't being a CEO. The most important job in the world is being a MOM!"

That a lot of 21st century career moms, myself included, struggle with balancing the work-business-family equation is a fact that will remain undisputed for a long time. Some women, however, juggle all these balls that they have to without dropping any....and still come out smelling like Womanity by Thierry Mugler!

The Inspired Mom series on this blog would feature women who has inspired me...and are still inspiring me to do better than I already am! Young, old or in-between, there's still a thing or ten to be learnt from the experiences of others!

The first post in this series will be up on Friday the 15th. Excited yet? I am!

PS: Have you entered the Femme Lounge Giveaway featuring the Floral Vine bedsheet from Beddings 'n' Beyond? Find out all about it here

XOXO...

No comments: