Journey To Sexy: Day 2

Day 2 of 7...

Still standing...barely.
I kinda woke up feeling weak hollow, not unlike how i felt when Chets vacated my womb. I guess the one-hour Zumba dance session of last night didn’t go down well with the body. But the weakness IS inconsequential, considering that i heard God speak to me in a dream, in my dream! Yep! I had a dream, in my dream! Two sets of dreams running concurrently. Confused? I was too. Like, the voice was clear. The word was clearer. I even saw a figure...67.1kg. Guys, i’m not even joking! Why would i come up with a queer figure like that? But seeing as my ideal weight should be 68kg, I BELIEVE. Call it hallucinations, blame it on hunger...I. STILL. BELIEVE! Woke up and said a big AMEN! If God be for you, e don be for your detractors! Brume, this sub is for you!

Anyways, i thought today was gonna end in a cry-fest. I usually cry myself to sleep on Day 2. This one didn’t. Got a bit woozy at about 3pm but the mind is a powerful weapon!

Breakfast - Ugu Juice
Lunch – Grape Juice
Dinner – Carrot + Tomato Juice
In-Between Meal Snack – I nearly drowned myself with 3L of water!


Because i was too lazy to ask Google how to go about juicing vegetables, especially our local veggies, i went ahead and asked my Philips Juicer Instruction manual.

How I Juiced my Ugu...
I cut the vegetable into tiny chunks and placed inside a smoothie blender...
Next, i squeezed in some lime/lemon juice into the blender. The more the merrier really...
I then added ginger to spice up the drink; threw in ice cubes for good measure...
I blended the mix to some extent, poured the entire mix into the juicer and taa-daaaaaa...
Ugu juice is ready!

I'm sure there are so many other EASIER ways to do this juuicing thingie. Y'all help a sister if you know any of those.
I barely have the strength to type out my next thought. Heck, i can’t even remember what i want to type. I just gonna say Toodles now and hope this post makes a smidgen of sense.
Sha Follow on Twitter @Zitera

Xoxo...

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You are my hero. Well done babe!!!! This is not an easy thing to do and you are doing it.

WellWomanNG said...

Well done, dear. I hope this is just a temporary detox...lol @ the figure in the dream! We'll get to our target o by God's Grace.

WellWomanNG said...

Well done dear. I hope it's just a detox plan for a few days o. Don't quench. We'll reach our targets IJN, Amen! Lol @ ur dream tho. I used to 'juice' my vegetables instead of blend them and for ugwu, I add apple/carrots/banana for sweetness and satisfaction.

Tee said...

Wow! Well done. I am a silent reader, but I figure I can encourage you on this journey. You can also diversify a bit by blending fruits too. It is thicker and so would give you the feeling of being full as against feeling like you have had only water.
One mix I tried recently is Apple and Mango, looked like custard and tasted heavenly. Don't take my word for it tho, try it out yourself. Feel free to add other fruits you prefer.

HoneyDame said...

I love the sound of apple and mango! Nne, well done o. I am loyal

Toinlicious said...

Go Hazel!

Hazel said...

@Chuwe Thanks sweetie
@WellWomanNG It's temporary. I can't shout. Can't wait for day7. I miss food!

Hazel said...

@Tee Thanks sweetie. I tried the apple combo. Yummmmmmm! I mostly love the fact that I can experiment with these fruits n veggies. Who woulda thunk that?!

Hazel said...

My babies @Toin @HoneyDame. I c u!

Fluffycutething said...

Would you day this detox helped u?bin in dire need and thinking of exploring this